The 2D time-warping adventure game
Development status: 100% done
Unique time control mechanic
- Puzzles evolve around the control of time
- Never before used in the genre
- Full control over day and night cycles
- Written to get that little smile back on your face
- Nice surprises, plenty of details
- Move across alien language barriers!
Relaxing game play
- Zen feeling, no stress, take your time, save and come back
- Balanced and soft pace through the story
- Plenty of details to discover in your own tempo
Well thought-out story
- You'll want to know more
- Go through multiple alien planets and faunas
- Earth included!
An adventure about an alien - trying to find it's way home
You play as the friendly alien "Ո Օ Ո" that warps through a portal, after discovering a mysterious device fallen from the sky. After ending up on planet Earth - you need to find a way back to your home planet.
The only minor problem is - you're many billion light years across the local galaxy super cluster.
Is it all a coincidence? Who dropped the mysterious box? Why does "Ո Օ Ո" suddenly get to control the flow of time?
You travel through twisted alien faunas in order to help "Ո Օ Ո" unravel the mysteries behind the unexpected portal warp.
Along the way you get to help some extraordinary lifeforms while exploring the vivid scenery of other alien planets.
It's an adventure you don't want to miss, where you're in control of when things happen
"non - The First Warp" or the more artistic "Ո Օ Ո - The First Warp"
- is created by one person.
Close to everything you see and hear in the game comes from the mind and hands of me; Lars.
Besides being a huge project, the game also features a special gameplay mechanic - never before seen in the genre.
The unique time control gameplay - open up a whole new wonderful world of puzzle design that tempts the player to think about puzzle solutions in relation to time.
It's flattering, it's risky and it's something you'll demand of every future adventure game!